What Happens in Vegas

= place u'r ads here = = place u'r ads here = = place u'r ads here = = place u'r ads here = = place u'r ads here = = place u'r ads here =

Storyline
Sin City, the story is one of them, are two people who marry after a night of debauchery discovers he is a jackpot after playing the other branches of victory. They fall in love along the way - unfortunately, people will try to keep the money in their hands to each other to weaken.

Review
I like movie.The cold, was afraid to go to see this review. Right of way in the last minute was expecting the worst. I'm afraid, I was pleasantly surprised I was 10 minutes after eating and began to enjoy the film. Basis of the movie was predictable, is a central figure with the way I was surprised drawn. They worked well together and have played each other well. Yes, it's a silly scene in which one or two are still fun.
I think the best thing about this comedy was that it left it up to the audience to draw their own conclusions on the characters of the central characters without laying (on as Hollywood usually does)it on heavy with the romantic or schmuty character embellishment.
Just a funny story with 2 ( 4 including the supporting friends) very good comic actors. Give yourself a break its not overly typical Hollywood flick and I found it funny anyway ! PS I am not a teenager !
Share this article on :

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Movie Reviews All Rights Reserved.